How to get help from Linux Community ?
In this post we learn how to get help from various open source communities.
It is essential to know how to get help from any Open Source community.
Community is the great resource which we have in open source software.
There are many ways you can get help from the community.
Following are some of the standard methods
- Wiki Pages
- IRC channels
- Email Listings
- Blog and Youtube Videos
- Stack Overflow
- Telegram groups
While asking questions on these group, you must remember the following things
- Seek a solution only after researching; people may have already answered the same question.
- Provide details of your problem and system configuration so that people can help quickly and no need ask for more information.
- While offering help remain patient
- Have a clear title and description of your problems, include errors messages, screenshots, etc
- Maintain the rules laid by the forums and respect everyone
Some of the Forums of Linux Distribution as follows
Some of the great Wiki Pages of the Linux Distributions
Disqus comments are disabled.